Jesus Loves You


I believe Jesus is the Son of the living God. I believe Jesus is God. I believe the Holy Spirit is God working and living in us. I believe Jesus came to die in this world and give new life to me and all who believe in his name, knowing that when he rose again, he was willing and is able to do that again for me. I trust in Jesus. This is what I believe.

I believe Jesus loves us more than we will ever know. That there is no one who will ever love us as equally and perfectly and beautifully and intricately as the Father loves us. So much so that he sent his only Son to die on the cross for my sins. To forever banish the doubt from my mind that I am worth loving and dying for.

I believe we are all human and we will all make mistakes. However, I believe that Jesus was born human and yet he never, somehow, because He is God, made any mistakes. He loves us. So much so, that when he came here to be with us on earth, he was able to submit to His Father and die for our mistakes… so we could be made whole through him. I believe he sent the Holy Spirit as a gift here to be with us… the knowledge that though we cannot be with God here on earth… somehow he is here with us. He is with us, Emmanuel.

I believe that just as faulty as my logic is, and that there is much to add to or even subtract from my personal belief, my faith in Jesus is all that matters. His grace for me and for all of us here on earth, being human, is all that I will ever need. This grace is known as love. Love that casts out fear in Jesus name. I am silently crying as I write these words. Not out of pain. Out of hope.

Hope that we all might be set free one day. Hope that he won’t leave a single soul alone and without love and the knowledge of His grace. I believe it is there for us all, through Christ Jesus, the living God, His Holy Spirit at work within and dwelling in us eternally.


Peace. Be still. And know that I am God. 

There is a beautiful song… Wait, Wait, Wait upon the Lord to give you strength. Wait upon the Lord to give you strength. It’s off of the JJ Heller inspired playlist of songs that I heard this beautiful voice sing that is just so earthly and heavenly and unique… Jillian Edwards sings Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled and it is absolutely beautiful. You can listen here. I also like her other songs, such as Magnet, Quiet Talk, and Heaven’s Eyes, though it is her voice that captures the truth of her words she sings.

Jillian Edwards - Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled 

With tear stains down my cheeks, I peacefully see that I have all I need as I rest. Rest in Jesus, rest in his love for me, and know that without a doubt I am loved.

Sharing one last moment, a friend shared with me years ago that we can ask Jesus to meet us there, meet us in the moments where we are hurt, or lost, or unloved, and ask Him where You are in that Lord? 

Wait. Wait. Wait.

I see You. I see your arms wrapped around me. Covering me. I see the whole of the thing, being surrounded by white flowing strength, angels surrounding me. I see your hand, literally, stamped upon the side of the memory… you are there. You are holding me. You never ever abandoned me, I am never alone. I pray you can see this, too, as you feel the intimate awareness that you are not and never alone. You are loved. He reaches down into the drowning spot, and pulls me out. All I ask of Him, that he would please let me be with him when I am gone, and that, in faith, is where I see, remarkably, his right hand pulling me up. Giving me strength. Boosting me out. He loves me. He cares for me. And he will never let me go. 

I believe that nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate me from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

And I believe that to believe on the Lord Jesus is to be saved. 

I know that for me, all that matters is grace, which comes from believing in Jesus, knowing that through his grace I am saved. Saved from my mistakes, saved from myself, saved from my failures, saved from today and tomorrow and forever… and that he is always with me. That I am never alone. That I am held, I am secure, I am safe, I am held. And all I want is for you to know that too. More than I want anything at all… my dream is that we can all be together, in heaven, forever, where my grandma is, where your grandma is or will be, and where Jesus is… just believe him, not me, Him. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Please let anything I say that is not truthful or that is hurtful in the wrong way, be removed Lord. Jesus please let anything that is good and fruitful stay. But most importantly let me and each of us know you. Amen. Love, your sister, your daughter, your friend, (and also for a select one, your wife, and a select few, your momma) Daisy

Jesus loves us. This is what I believe.

Jesus loves you. Always. He is never far away. He is with you. You are safe. You are loved. You are held. You are secure. You are known. You are loved. By Jesus.

God loves you. 💜

(Photos made with Bible app, thank you.)

Comments

Popular Posts